- Fully owned and operated by Rwandan Christians and less than a mile from the National University of Rwanda
- Four floors of facilities to minister Christ to South Rwanda and business enterprises to support the ministries
- Ground floor dedicated to the CASR Bible Center and campus ministry – including an extensive library, classrooms, and coffee shop.
- Four road-side shops
- 20 first class hotel rooms and suites for local residents and international teams
- a six room missionary apartment for long term missions work
- Top floor houses the “Best View” Conference center
On the ground floor it houses the CASR Bible Center. This includes several large classrooms and a library. It is used as a Christian Student Center to train university students. The Center is also used to train local pastors to allow them to receive the certificates that the government now requires of them. It also sponsors the annual international East Africa Christian Student Apologetics Conferences.
In order to eventually become self-sufficient, the Lighthouse also houses four road-side shops, a 20 room hotel, and a rooftop conference center with the best view in southern Rwanda (according to the regional governor). These rooms are designed to house short-term international mission teams. There are several large suites that will room up to six people and rooms appropriate for families. There are classrooms and conference rooms available to mission teams for use in their missionary efforts.
CASR owns and manages the Lighthouse. It is becoming a center of outreach to the poor of the area and its rapidly growing churches, hungering for His word. The profits from the embedded businesses will support the student outreach, CASR’s compassion ministries to the poor in the region, and a six room missionary apartment in the facility. The vision and potential of this ministry is great.
If you are interested in more information contact Dr. Frank Foreman